Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jellies!

I love jellies. No, I'm not in seventh grade, but there's just something about that plastic smell and the way they stick to your feet. I bought these jellies last summer, ignoring loud protests from my sister Bethany. She does not like jellies and really doesn't think adults should buy them. Sadie was so excited to try her jellies for the first time that she was crying with excitement and trying to pull them off to get a better look! Ok, so maybe she doesn't love jellies yet. . . just give her a couple years.


4 comments:

bethany said...

Where's the picture of you two with your matching tattoo choker necklaces?

And I don't mind jellies, I think it's weird to smell shoes in the store. And Sadie's are very cute. She's a baby.

Sarah said...

Come on Beth. . . you really like them.

bethany said...

Sadie's are super cute. Yours are okay.

Come on, tattoo necklaces? THAT is funny business.

klak said...

I remember buying jellies, practically by the case when you guys were little. You see, if you wait long enough...everything DOES come back "in".
g'ma